Bajaj launched different variants in Pulsar in the past few years. Bajaj Pulsar 220F is one of them after 4 variants released i.e 135cc, 150cc,180cc,200cc. The bike differs the other variants in style, wind dynamics and engine capacity. The next in the line is 400cc variant, but it was renamed as Bajaj Dominar 400. The bike primarily targets the young and it is a sports variant bike. The stylish semi-fairing front part which has a console and headlamp is not fixed with the handle. The semi-fairing helps in reduction in air drag. The new 2017 edition is BSIV compliant.
- Bajaj Pulsar 220F comes with 4 stroke,220cc DTS-I engine. The engine delivers 20.93 Ps power and 18.55 Nm torque making it efficient bike in its category.
- Maximum Power – 20.8 Bhp @ 8500 rpm
- Maximum Torque – 19.12 Nm @ 7000 rpm
- It comes with contoured seats from premium material that gives additional comfort to both rider and pillion.
- The bike comes with five-spoke alloy wheels.Both the wheels comes with 260mm disc and 230mm disc brakes. The tires are tubeless and its sizes are 90/90 x 17(front) and 120/80 x 17(rear).
- It has a telescopic front suspension with anti-friction bush and a 5-step adjustable, nitrox rear suspension that provides great handling and comfort.
- Bajaj Pulsar 220F has a tank capacity of 15 liters and reserve fuel capacity of 3.20 liters. It shows a average mileage of approx 38kmpl. The bike can reach a top speed of 134 kmph.
- Bajaj Pulsar 220F is available in 4 colors, i.e Chrome Black, Laser Black, Dyno Red and Nuclear blue.
- The bike comes with 5-speed Gear Box.
- The Console has an analog speedometer and a digital odometer.
Users experience of Bajaj Pulsar 220F
- Torque is incredible
- Sitting is very comfortable for many and they feel it perfectly fits.
- Pillion seat is very comfortable to sit
- Users feel that the cost of the bike parts are affordable if they want to replace any.
- Good mileage and users experience a mileage of 44kmpl and 55kmpl when they travel long distances uninterruptedly.
- Awesome headlamps
- Vibrations occur after some speed
- Lack of 6th gear
- Some users feel that improvement needed in handling and brakes
- Lack of ABS
- No fuel injection
- Outdated console
Bajaj Pulsar 220F On road Prices in India
The price starts with 94000 Rs to 110000 Rs and it varies from place to place.