Honda CB Unicorn 160 comes with air cooled,4 stroke, SI engine and has a displacement of 162.71cc. With its efficient engine, It surely satisfies the needs of all the age groups.The new Honda CB Unicorn 160 is BSIV compliant. Honda Unicorn bike series is very popular since its first model introduction in 2005. The bike is perfectly suited and useful to a traditional Indian family. The bike does not have a step-up seat and it is very comfortable to sit on the pillion seat.The price ranges from 75500 to 82,766 rupees across India.
- It comes with 162.71cc engine and it is air cooled,4 stroke, SI engine. The engine can generate a Max net power of 10.31kW (13.82bhp)@8000 rpm and max net torque of 13.92Nm @6000 rpm.
- The bike can reach a maximum speed of 106 kmph. The bike comes with 5-speed gearbox and the gear pattern is 1-N-2-3-4-5.
- Both the tires are tubeless and its sizes are 80/100-17(front) and 110/80-17 (rear). It has a 6 spoke alloy wheels.
- Front wheel has a 240mm disc brake and 130mm drum brake at the rear. It comes with CBS (COMBI BRAKE SYSTEM) WITH EQUALIZER
- The bike comes with telescopic forks for the front suspension and spring loaded hydraulic type (mono-shock) for the rear suspension.
- Digital console (Speedometer, Tachometer, Trip Meter, Odometer, Clock, Fuel Gauge)
- Fuel tank capacity is 12 Liters and it shows a mileage range from 50 to 58 kmpl depending upon riding conditions.
- Dimensions: Length*width*height= 2045 mm*757mm*1060mm. Seat height: 780mm.
- It is available in 5 Colors i.e Imperial Red Metallic, Pearl Black, Geny Grey Metallic and Sunbeam White, Matte Blue.
- It has an electric start and pillion footrest.
- The headlamp (12V 35/35W) has an AHO (Automatic Headlight On).
- Comfortable to sit for the rider and suitable for Indian ladies wearing Saree to sit side ways on pillion seat.
- Good mileage and shows an average mileage of 58 kmpl and can reach a mileage of 62 kmpl.
- Good handling.
- No vibrations and stable.
- Digital Console.
- Noise-related issues from the front chain sprocket.
- It could be better and smoother with gear shifting system.
- Few cases of poor road grip during sudden brakes.
- Less body weight increases the chance of sliding.