Bikes are Big boys toys. As India has always been a country of scooters and motor cycles but over the last few years, Riding bike has become passion for many people and sometimes travelling become a goal. Bikers taking up riding as a hobby and as a lifestyle statement has lead different types of motorcycles available in market today. To keep riders engaging towards their passion Yamaha India has launched one more beast MT-15.
Yamaha MT-15 Specifications
Yamaha MT-15 is the streetfighter version of the YZF-R15 super sports machine. Its expected launching date is March 15th at Buddha International Circuit, Noida. In the front, it gets a new bug-styled headlamp, anodized with gold USD forks. It gets a lifted pillion seat. MT-15 is a more similar version of R15V3. It is powered by 155cc, single-cylinder, a liquid cooled engine with VVA and slipper clutch. The single cylinder engine with VVA generates 19.3 PS at 10,000 rpm and 14.7 Nm at 8500 rpm. The engine produces 19 bhp of power and 14.8 Nm of torque. This version is expected to be priced around 1.2 lakh and will compete the new KTM Duke.
Yamaha MT-15 Highlights
Yamaha bikes are very popular and top leading in the biking world. Most popular among them is the R15.
- The wheelbase is slightly longer than R15 (1335 mm)
- Its length is of 2020 mm and width of 800 mm.
- It has a six-speed gearbox with a slipper clutch.
- The most aggressive look is the predator styled LED headlight.
- The muscular fuel tank, Single seat, engine belly pan and the gold anodized USD forks make the street fighter look more gorgeous.